Winter Wine
Winter Wine
Winter Wine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me wine to wash me clean of the weather-stains of cares

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of Ruin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Dai

Dai

Rise of Ruin - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:16 am

How generous his kisses were, too. He may not love her in the way she had once thought, but that did not mean that she did not enjoy when he let their lips come into such sweet contact. "Mmnn...well...I'm not gonna sleep on the bed...if you don't get to as well...we could...sleep on the floor!" she suggested with a grin. She was still a bit tipsy, but at least her lisp had subsided. "Just take like...all the spare blankets...and pillows...and throw 'em onto the floor until it's comfortable." She knew it was a silly idea, but it still seemed sound enough. "Or we could use a couch."
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Iridian chuckled faintly. "I guess we'll see what we can do when we get up to the place." said Iridian. He picked her up once they were clean and dressed, the soused little light weight not even close to being able to make the walk in her condition and he climbed down and helped her from the small cliff the cave was in, picking her back up and carrying her back to Gayle's.
Back to top Go down
https://winterwine.forumotion.com
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:36 pm

"Mmnn...you'd make a good steed," Avis quipped, still completely sauced. She grinned up at him, flashing her fairly pristine teeth. 'Course...I'd need t'be on yer back t'make sure."
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Iridian chuckled and swept her across his shoudler, giving her rear a light smack. "You make for a nice pony yourself, my dear." he smirked, giving her backside a light pinch as well. He carried her back to the building and set her down on the couch. "Well, let's get settled in." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hey, ow!" Avis pouted, shaking her legs loosely. Of course, she didn't actually feel Iridian's hand all that much. If anything, it was more of a brush to her. "Let's get a pillow and a blanket, at least," she suggested, kicking off her shoes. It was a good thing that the couch was fairly spacious. She was so small, that she could easily stretch out across the couch without difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:46 am

Iridian smiled faintly. Why don't we see if we can't sneak in and get some blankets from the room you and Farei are sharing?" he smirked, picking her up and carrying her back to the bedroom where he assumed Farei would be sleeping. He cracked the door, peering inside. "Well well...looks like she's nowhere to be found." he said with an arched brow. "Maybe a bed is feasible after all."
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:51 am

"Odd..." Avis murmured. "Farei's usually here before I am," she said. "Wonder where she is? Think she's okay?"
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:18 am

"Why wouldn't she be? Gayle said we'd all be safe so long as we stayed in the limits of her influence, so why not?" he smiled. "I'm the last person she wants to see, I'm sure." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:20 am

"Maybe we should...go look for her? Just to be sure? She might be drunk...and got hurt," she suggested, remembering the wine.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:38 am

"Eh, Mardian probably has an idea where she is." said Iridian. "Mister perfect thinks he's everyone's babysitter so I doubt she took off without him knowing. Let's head over that way and then you can ask him. If I ask him he'll want to know why I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 am

"Sounds good to me!" Avis grinned, getting to her feet only to trip and fall flat on her face as she tripped over some blankets wrapped around her legs, the carpet thankfully thick enough to soften the landing.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:02 am

Iridian smirked and shook his head. "You even flop around like a rag doll." he chuckled fondly, pulling her up to her feet. "Come on you, we're off to see my brother." he chuckled, supporting her at once side to head down toward the room he and his older brother had been sharing.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 am

Avis stuck out her tongue in a bratty fashion, blowing an especially loud raspberry at the older man. "Well, you try bein' drunk," she hiccuped, leaning against him as the duo headed down the hall. She hadn't picked up the phrase from Iridian, no. But she had heard mention from a few of the locals back when she worked in Castle Town.

It didn't take them too long to arrive, and Avis, just barely remembering her manners, sluggishly knocked on the door. "Hel-loo?" she called. "Farei, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 am

Farei had enjoyed Mardian's cooking a great deal, complementing it and thinking it a nice change from the spices and type of food she normally had. Despite the dire situation all of them were in, the thought of being in Hyrule, a whole new world for her, excited her. She wanted to know more and remembered being nearly overwhelmed when she saw the forest from the inside of the Sacred Grove. It had already been such an experience just seeing Lake Hylia this close when she had only seen it from a distance, the forest was almost too much. She didn't want to go back to the desert. Ever.

She had slept so much after her drunken tirade and then a few hours after she and Mardian had finished their first few rounds of love making she had lost all track of time. Farei had long forgotten about Avis and Iridian, and almost everything else when a second round had started after their late dinner. Anyone with a non-addled and functioning mind and common sense could have interpreted the sounds coming from the room, even muffled a good deal by the walls and the door, and most would have kept walking and would have been resigned to come back later to try again.

At the sound of the knock and Avis' voice, any progress Mardian had made had been undone, the cold dread hitting Farei's stomach canceling out any other sensation and snapping her back to reality. She gripped the blanket, suddenly self-conscious about how loud she could have possibly been and she looked up at Mardian, horrified. "Oh goddesses...no..." she whispered quietly. "No.."
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 am

Mardian had been pleased that she had enjoyed the meal and just enjoyed spending time with her for a little while. He told her more about Hyrule, and he told her about his cabin on the outskirts, explaining places he had been in detail and hoping that one day they could see them together, but he didn't mention that right now, he knew it would probably trigger her uncertainties again, believing that she couldn't ever have the life he hoped for them. He loved how her face lit up as he described some of the beauty she had seen teasers of in their travels so far.

Mardian too had forgotten all but Farei and their new found intimate relationship. The both of them had been lost in their own private world together, intimately entwined and lost in the bliss of their lovemaking. He'd been enjoying her pleasured moans and cries, showering her with kisses and bringing them both close before the horrifying sound of a knock on the door announced the presence of Avis and they both came to a sudden stop, Mardian breathing a soft grunt of frustration at the interruption, dissatisfied and by the look on Farei's face, not likely to be so again tonight. Admittedly, he was just as mortified as she was at being called for in the middle of such a private and sacred time together and he met her eyes. He was concerned for Farei more than anything. She had only just opened up to him and he was afraid that the embarrassment would cause her to be closed off again. If Avis was knocking though, perhaps they hadn't been too loud and the situation could still be salvaged. He stroked her hair gently and gently placed a finger to her lips, murmuring that perhaps they hadn't been heard through the doors for only her to hear, trying to calm her.

Iridian had nearly grabbed Avis' arm when he had caught the noises coming from his brother's room. He knew exactly what was going on in there and he knew that neither of them were going to be thrilled with the interruption, but he didn't react in time and he winced a bit when Avis' knuckles struck the door.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 am

Avis frowned softly when she didn't get an answer. Her senses were a bit sluggish, and she wondered if perhaps they were sleeping. She thought to check, but it was Mardian's room. "Hel-loo?" she called, chiming out softly. "Huh...are the doors too thick?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:31 am

Iridian decided that it wouldn't do well for the pair to have to try to explain themselves at this juncture and he scooped her up over his shoulder. "It's late, Rag Doll, I'm sure Farei is more than fine and we don't need to go bugging people at this hour." he said, giving her fanny a light smack and trying to distract her from her one track mind of finding the wayward girl. He couldn't believe that Avis hadn't heard anything from that side of the door, but she wasn't exactly the fastest rabbit in the race at the moment. He spoke loud enough for the pair to hear him and proceeded to carry her off.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 am

"Hey!" Avis snapped indignantly. This one actually stung a little more. "Don't make me...um...kick you," she threatened. It was hard for her to come up with threats in her inebriated state, and her generally non-violent disposition, but at least the smack did the trick, and she had removed her focus from Farei's well-being.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 am

Farei had gone completely still, even holding her breath and looking between Mardian and the door, terrified. She didn't need the whole group knowing their business. It was already new and an awkward time for her, learning all the ropes, she didn't need to be shamed on top of everything else. Had Avis done it on purpose after they had yelled at Iridian for what he had done? No...Avis didn't seem capable of revenge, much less tying her shoes on a good day. That just made it all the more frustrating. She bit her lip when Iridian's voice was heard, less than pleased he knew as well but also grateful when he dragged Avis off.

It was a long moment before she could even breathe again, and she exhaled once she was sure they were gone.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:46 am

Mardian had remained still with her, gripping her hand gently and giving it a light squeeze trying to reassure her. He hated to see the look of fright in her eyes as they darted from him to the door and back again. He was just as displeased as she was at hearing his brother's voice, but also grateful that he was taking Avis away from the door and leaving them in peace for the night and he was relieved when Farei relaxed even a slight bit more. He stroked her hair gently in concern, still pressed over her the way they had been when they had been so rudely interrupted. "Farei...darling, are you all right...?" he murmured gently.

~

Iridian continued to carry her off to the bedroom. "Well little Rag doll, I suspect that we will be having this room to ourselves for the night." he said, setting her on her feet once they had reached the room that Farei and Avis had been sharing and he set her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 am

"I guess so," Avis replied, laying out across the bed. "Well, whaddoyawannado?" she slurred, stretching herself out across the mattress, many of her joints popping in union, a chorus of bone. Her beautiful eyes, though slightly dulled as they always were were drooping considerably, and she rested back comfortably on her bed, having no qualms about Iridian taking up a spot on the mattress as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:39 pm

"No." Farei said, her voice strained. She wanted to cry and wound up pulling the pillow over her head, something she thought she should have done at the beginning of their lovemaking. She hadn't realized she had gotten so loud at all, not that she could have helped it, and she felt stupid. Now she would have to live with the funny looks from everyone else and everyone would know their business. It wasn't something she wanted to deal with this soon.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin
Netty

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 pm

Why did Avis have to show up right then? Mardian hated seeing Farei so upset and humiliated and he didn't know what to say or do to calm her down. Gently he took the pillow from over her face and looked down into her eyes, stroking her hair soothingly. "Farei...it's all right, love. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says I know that the last thing either of us wanted tonight was being embarrassed like that...but I'm not ashamed of being here with you, and whatever might be said tomorrow, I'll be right beside you. I love you, Farei....and nothing is going to make me deny that." He kissed her forehead and embraced her, holding her to him and praying that she would feel reassured. He was sure of her, and he wanted more than anything in the world for her to be happy. She deserved some happiness after all she'd suffered and all she expected to suffer. "I love you..."

~

Iridian chuckled and pulled off his boots, getting her shoes off of her dainty feet as well. "I think you need to go to sleep, little Rag doll." he smiled fondly. "You're already shooting for an enormous headache with as much booze as you downed tonight." he smirked. He flopped down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, drawing her against his side and rubbing her waist, letting her snuggle up against him. He smiled faintly as he glanced down at her, musing that this was probably the first time in ages that he was talking about going to sleep while he was still dressed in the company of a woman.
Back to top Go down
Dai

Dai

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 pm

"Wine gives headaches..?" Avis murmured sleepily, her voice sounding much of a dreadful groan. "I dun wanna headache..." she mumbled, closing her eyes as she latched onto Iridian's side, her head rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin
Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Farei nodded weakly. "I know...I know but I just don't want to deal with it on top of everything else. I don't regret you either it's just too much just thinking your stupid brother will be making his stupid comments and Avis will be asking five thousand questions. Why can't anyone or anything be...normal?" she sighed heavily as he embraced her and nuzzled against his shoulder, stroking down his strong back. "I love you too, Mardian." she murmured against his ear, trying to calm down more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Ruin   Rise of Ruin - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of Ruin
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winter Wine :: The Winery :: Wine Cellar-
Jump to: