HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dai

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

It would be a few days before they would arrive in Regna Ferox, barring any distractions. Leon stepped up to their new companion, flashing her a welcome smile. "Welcome to the motley crew, Heane," he greeted her. "The name's Leon."

~

"That's a relief," Cherche sighed. "Everyone's safe and accounted for."
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am

Heane was in a pretty sour mood and really hadn't felt like conversing much with anyone. She didn't know any of these people, she didn't want to be on this trip, and they had seen Gangrel make a complete and utter fool of her. That stung the worst. She had no real ill will toward any of them, but they weren't her countrymen or her friends, and she was just wholly uncomfortable. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips when Leon approached her and introduced himself.

"So what are you, exactly? A knight? Noble? Royal babysitter? You seem a little too happy to be on a messenger mission." she growled.

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 am

"They should remain so as well." said Magnus. "Cherche, I do not intend to stay too long, just to ensure everyone is settled and they are anchored safely. I hope you will remain with the villagers and keep them calm while they are aboard the ship while I return to aid in making the mainland safe again."

~

"Oh you'll find most of us sort of wandered in at random at some point in the last war, though Leon there is new blood." Henry piped in. "Just so long as we spill more of the enemy's blood than our own, we're good to go though, right?" he said with his rather manic grin behind his calm, relaxed face, a tome clutched to his side. "Hope you're not the squeamish type, Miss Heane. I've had time over the past few years to come up with the most delightful killing curses..."

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 am

"Oh, don't you worry too much," Cherche replied, flashing Magnus a reassuring smile. "Minerva and I will be more than enough."

~

"I'm a Shepherd," Leon answered with a frown. "I simply happen to enjoy my station."

"Henry dear, let's try not to scare off our new companion, all right?" Sonya chimed in. She knew her husband's dark sense of humor could garner trouble at times."
Back to top Go down
Jessi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:27 am

Heane turned and frowned a bit at Henry. "Yeah, your coat looks pretty familiar. The Grima patterns means you must have come from Plegia at some point. And I know all about these Shepherds and the last war. I didn't really get the chance to run around fighting huge dragons or anything, but the Risen kept me pretty busy." she said. "I run into Tharja and Libra every once in a while, too."

Her attention shifted back to Leon. "Yeah, okay, I get that. But what exactly are you? Some of you are healers, mages, whatever, so what are you? It's not that hard of a question."

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:00 am

"A warrior, through and through," Leon replied. "I never was good with magic of any sort, and I already was one of the biggest and the strongest men in my village." He certainly did have the muscle for it, particularly for the massive blade strapped to his back.
Back to top Go down
Netty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Magnus nodded to Cherche, remounting Razylym and kicking off of the deck, returning to the mainland. He swept out into the nearly deserted down once he reached it. His father's manor was on the borders, looking rather gloomy and gray. Dragon scorch marks and broken stone marred the once proud estate and what once was a symbol of strength and stability to their lands, was no a symbol of the mortality of that stability. Razylym landed rather heavily on the broken cobbled street, having been put through a lot of work between fighting a dragon and taking the long flights. He pat the wyvern's neck. "I know, friend. We'll get you a good meal and a rest soon." he said to his mount and friend. His eyes scanned the town. A beautiful young woman was looking rather distraught, perhaps having missed the call for evacuation and he slipped off of Razylym's back, walking over to her and removing his helmet. The crest on his armor stated who he was even if one had not seen his face, the mark of the Noble family was well known.

"Are you all right, Miss?" he asked her kindly.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 am

Heane rolled her eyes a bit. "What an interesting crew." she muttered. "Anything else you'd like to add Leon the Warrior Shepherd? Or is that all? If you wouldn't mind, I'd prefer to be left alone than part of your little meet and greet party." she growled. "I've had enough annoyances with the Rat King already, I don't need anymore." Heane gripped Archie's reins and turned him around to fall farther back in the ranks, away from the chattery old hens.

~~~

The young woman turned when she was addressed and jumped a bit when she saw just who had approached her. "O-oh. M-Milord, ah yes, I'm all right. Just ah, well..." she wrung her hands together nervously. A lone girl like her all alone in the streets of an empty city? It probably looked as if she were looting and in times like these, well, that wouldn't be good for her. "I managed to get myself left behind, is all. Just trying to see if I was the only one dumb enough to do that...and I guess I am." she was understandably nervous. A noble talking to a commoner was usually only done when there were problems or trouble, and she didn't want either of those. "Don't let me bother you none."

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

The girl was clearly intimidated by his presence and he could tell she feared him at the moment. When he spoke to her, he was gentle. "You aren't bothering me." Magnus reassured her kindly. "But you can't stay out here. It's far too dangerous. Come with me. I can't fly you out to the ship today, Razylym needs a rest before another flight like that, but there is room in the manor to house you until you can be evacuated with the rest." he said, offering her his hand. "What is your name?"

~

The place with the largest opening for her to fall back to was next to a Myrmidon and a pink haired dancer. When she reached the spot the sword fighter tensed considerably. "Don't come any closer." He said sharply, as if he was afraid she would bite him. The women in the company already knew to give Lon'qu a wide berth, but Heane was new, and had not heard of his strange affliction involving women.

PostSubject: Re: ~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~   

Back to top Go down

~Fire Emblem-War of the Dragons~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3